This Staff Only sign can be customized to match your establishment’s unique style. Choose from a wide selection of color and material combinations to create a sign that is not only functional but adds to the aesthetic of your space as well. We use high quality Baltic Birch wood for the bases of our signs and hand stain them; the natural wood grain pattern shows through, making every sign unique! The icons are 2D and are raised off of the base, they can be made from Birch Wood or from various Acrylic colors and finishes.
• 2D Staff Only Sign: Laser cut text adhered to wood bases that are stained by hand. We use commercial grade 3M Adhesive Backing on our designs so they are guaranteed to stay mounted on the base
• Dimensions: 9x9” round or square bases that are cut from 1/4” thick Baltic Birch wood.
• How to Order: Select your stain color, shape, and mounting preference. These signs are priced individually, not as a set so be sure to order the correct layout and quantity.
• Mounting Options: Signs can come equipped with 3M Adhesive Tape or Stainless Steel Standoff Fixtures. If you are unsure of what option suits your needs best, message us and we will be happy to answer any questions.
• Handmade in the USA: Our products that are designed, cut and assembled in our workshop in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
• Packing & Shipping: Packaged carefully to ensure it arrives at your doorstep safe and sound.
• Custom Orders: Quick responses for questions or custom orders. For every custom piece we will send you proofs of your design for you to approve before production. All custom orders require approval of design before production & shipping.
• Large Custom Projects & Wholesale: If you are looking to order a number of products, custom or non custom, please reach out for a price quote.
• Questions: We take pride in all of our products and we want to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Please contact us with any questions regarding our products.
• Returns & Shipping Policies:
Orders are shipped within 1-3 days of ordering.
Custom orders require proof approval and will not be shipped until all details are confirmed. Large orders with multiple signs and designs will require additional production days. We will provide you with an estimate of finish date that is based off your particular order details.
Orders that have incomplete or conflicting checkout details will require confirmation before shipment.
If you are unsure of how to order, please contact us before to avoid delay in your orders ship date.
We do not accept returns on custom orders.
Should your order be returned to us due to insufficient or incorrect address etc., the customer is responsible to pay for the additional shipping to the correct address.
Shipping delays or lost packages are handled case by case: If your item has not arrived within the date promised, please message us if you need help checking on tracking. Once an order is shipped from our workshop it is out of our hands. Priority Mail packages require items to be lost for two weeks before we can file a claim.
1620 Designs is proudly handcrafted in America’s Hometown and the brainchild of two Plymouth, MA locals .
We specialize in a more attractive wayfinding sign that helps reflect your brand and inform your customer and we love tackling customized designs for your home or office.
Tag us @1620designs on Facebook and Instagram with your custom design, because we love seeing our signs in action!
Show us your new purchase @1620designs on Facebook and Instagram!